Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gericom hummer FX 5600 drivers

        I receive a a gift from my sister from Germany it was an old laptop actualy she dont want to give it to me anymore because she thinks its not gonna be useful anymore. I tried to turn it on and found this specification. processor = 3.0 GHz Pentium 4 Ram = 512 Mb DDR1 hard disk = 60 GHz with wifi with lan & DVD ROM cd write capable only I format it & install a new Operating system because the OS with it is in German language. I install Windows Xp but before that I look for other DDR 512 to add and it may become 1g ram as it may give more speed . I thought everything gonna be ok after i install OS but to find out the driver is to hard look for especially the video driver. i search through google and google a lot and i failed, it was an nvidia and also look in nvidia website but no luck to found it. even in the gericom site the model is not their. But i dont give up I try all the gericom hummer downloads. and maybe by Gods grace ive try this model and found out its working in my videocard maybe they same videocard. I will post this link and it may help you if we have same problem. 

  http://download.gericom.com/NOTEBOOK/Hummer-Serie/Humer-755IN3/DRIVER/WinXP/

I tried the video driver the video.exe there and it works. Now im looking for the sound driver maybe its not gonna be hard that way in video card I wish this post will help you if you have a problem in gericom hammer fx 5600

this the picture

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad my Gericom laptop is stolen in my shop by street children just last new years eve. i love that laptop even if it is old.

    ReplyDelete